About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Friday, May 15, 2009

Tommy and Mary Mag

I remember…

We were his friends, his students, his followers and together we broke bread with him.
We were his friends, his students, his followers and together we drank wine with him.
Some sensed what he shared and offered their interpretation of the encounter.
Others touched by what he seemed to emote, provided their interpretation of their encounter. And others comprehended what was said and constructed their interpretation of the encounter.
I and the twin saw what he saw, felt what he felt, and sensed what he sensed. From this shared attention we knew it was not even him! He alone could do nothing, but by embracing the nothing he could receive and relay.
The twin and I drank deeply and became one with Him, and in our waning, we too could receive and relay.
He said many things and each individual in their own identification were victims of their interpretation of all that passed.
They wanted something to understand, but not to understand understanding. Their time with him was collected into ‘sacred’ narratives and by doing so estranged themselves from the Presence that he served. They had not the ears to hear, nor the eyes to see- that the words were pointing, not positioning!
Now he is gone and they call me the Whore and the Twin the doubter.
I am a whore, Amen!
I am a whore of God, Amen!
I remember….

No comments:

Post a Comment