About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

RUMINATION

Strength provided is provisional and not my own.
The entrance becomes accessible only when I attend
impersonally to my personal signatures.
I de-mythologizing now receiving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attending in the moment the vastness
not manageable yet you/it response able.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alien postures of the form could be natural
but were ostracized by personal ideology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Art- making disagreements if not delicious at least digestible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are your turn ons?
I f you feast on my disagreements
and I feast on your disagreements
the birth of a friendship.
What are your turns offs?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing at first may be astonishing but when that fanfare
is out of air you may become severely annoyed.
If the annoyance radiation is considered too much
the inquiry ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obedience is the url to listening, take back ‘obey’
from the policy enforcers and hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If the pathway is denied I am alone in my disobedience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHE is always here, myself drunk and forgetful note not that I scorn her.
This one love betrayed, all other loves become abstractions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In our time of look at me but do not see me
words like mercy, grace and clarity
are spoken but not evoked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The motto of a Self Promoter.
Look at me but do not see me.
Hear what I say and take it as gospel.
Take my spin or you are not my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment