About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BoUnCiNg



I recall the procession of my incarnation attempts to remake the self.

Hosting the past in the present I see significant spacetimes where peak panic points shook my definition of what is me. I see the attempts to manufacture a semblance of wholeness by covering the uncertainty with a reloaded incarnation.

As the Preacher said it was all vanity upon vanity, the remaking of the incarnation were desperate deflections from reality and the recognition of mortality.
Life I accept! Love I accept!

Seeing my significance loosens the past loop energy blockage that reinforced the past existence. Attending to my breath as I engage in the locked energy of the past I begin to awaken.

In tempo to the awakening a counter beat pulses reasons to escape from the engaging. To speak of these deeply embedded circuits catalyzes distractions to deflect the pilgrimage to Sublime.

“For god’s sake,” Pride shouts- “there is nothing wrong with us! Are we not made in the Maker’s image? Stop, this incessant looking everything is fine.”

If I listen and do not interrupt the sale pitch I hear the shaky voice, the dissonant breath, the sweating forehead and see that Pride is terrified!

Ah fear! That fear!

Ah that fear of fear!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment