About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Self Interest

If I am partially engaged in self interest I would see glimpses of my self interest.

If I am fully engaged in self interests I would observe my self interest and would regard my self interest and note how I broadcast in posture and gesture.

Now, if I merely mouth self interest as a quaint heroic ideology-I would be in constant war. I would pose as a crusader attempting to manufacture my preferred experiences over my manufactured disagreements.

If I am completely devoid of observational ability my exercising of self interest would become me as my preferences and my disagreements become placed on the big bad world.

I travel in all these spaces, and still no closer to knowing what self or space may be. This situation could be worst- I could believe I know what I do not know.

There is an opening I in immediatism but what I?

No comments:

Post a Comment