About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mind Paradox


A mind paradox!

Mind is inherent culture, it is all that that I subscribe to whether by acceptance or by rejection. All that I have subscribed to is filed through out my physical form, different books of my personal mythology nestled in my muscular system. Every emotion that I have attended to or not emits from regions of my body, If I want to know my mind then I have to attend to my form, feelings and thoughts in real time. This is the mind that I attend to, seeing with a naked gaze, so many blemishes. Not getting enthused or appalled in the gaze, at times an arousing of thought manifests, and something that is not one of my own responds! Is this another mind! If that was mind and that was mind, what mind would mind not be? Or perhaps that first mind is the gate of the labyrinth that appears to be a labyrinth- but is not! Only after I start to see in the present without references I see what I was seeing was not what I was seeing or seemingly so!
Please remind -what is mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment