About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reluctant


I revolved away,
as I approached.
I revolted away,
as i embraced.

I gushed at
your presence,
pined over your
absence -
molecules melting
while feigning
indifference.

I waited idling
my time
with decore
and design,
spotted my why
and sighed.

I attended,
splendour and rage,
a pause
wonder and dismay,
another clause.

I stumbled
into the frigid eve
trekked the full moon
to the wine-seller's den.

Folding time
bending space,
shutting the ears
viewing the expo
within the whirling.

Once upon a time,
just yesterday
I fell in a trance
and though
so dearly
i adore
with you
I dare
not dance.

If I did not
already say
goodbye
to all that
there would have been
quite a spat between
me and me over thee.

The sun went down,
the moon trumped Saturn.

I turned
as I yearned,
but I did turn
so so
so so

reluctantly




No comments:

Post a Comment