About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Go Figure!


I have been fighting on the frontline for my whole life, but recently one of my scouts returned with dangerous knowledge which of course meant dull knowledge. There is no war! There is no other! She found their code and discovered that they had the exact same code as we had.


Some languages do not have the words(sword) -friend and enemy, they only have friendenemy. Friend and enemy side by side!


My cunning scout also relayed to me that the war was funded by a pretender king, trying to distract from the true lay of the land. The pretender king earlier discovered the power that be was a gracious but passive force. The pretender king could only reach the true ruler until he put down his crown and released his active role which would coax the beloved leader to stretch beyond neutrality. The king threatened by his own survival refused to surrender his crown! What would a king be without a crown?

He could not do it - it terrified him!
Then the land that he assumed he ruled fell into an endless war! After a bloody long time the king sensed an arising for something other then this dis-grace. He spread out his scouts throughout the wasteland and one came back and said there was no war, and that I was the pretender king! The warring sides were merely my preference against my disagreements! She provided me a code, now I have to engage the now to decode this ruling code. Before the scout disappeared she wrote on my heart with a sword-'and stuff like that!'

2 comments:

  1. The colours of goddess
    white black red yellow green
    the mind of god
    diamond hard
    biting through
    uncomfortable progress
    no where to sleep, no where to rest
    when do i get to rest?

    floating admidst the waves i drown
    welcoming death as my bride,
    but she pulls away
    and diamond tumbles
    with the riddling tide.
    as i rise and stand i feel the wind amongst the breakers
    It wears away all but yearning's yearning,
    and wishing calls,
    waits for her to arrive.

    "I never left" is her greeting,
    "We are one" her goodbye



    Hear the art heart throb? Yes yes yes beats the echo!

    ReplyDelete