About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

me and me more or less

It is hard to give it up when it seems so right! My private euphoric property, I have been holding the deed for a very long time. Under ‘overwhelming’ stress, there was always my little piece of heaven- which made my 'me' manageable and bearable. Reading the deed I see the seeds of my illusion, which has sustained me on this tour.

There was the belief presence was paradise, and when (I)paradise did not pan out, I bailed from the engagement. I then became a world maker, where land and laws were superimposed upon the real, I became what I am. The world I manufactured was compact and it was mine, but was lacking in luminosity! I went to the remotest part of my world and drilled a small hole to let some of the luminosity leaks in. It is this little hole that makes me survive in spite of the great divorce from that what is.

 Now the world that defined me is being seen more as a prison rather than a home, and my attempts to quell the rebellion is a lost cause. The world I manufactured is being seen in the lack of light that was and is! I the many are wavering as this world is pulsing and the fabrics of matter are tearing at the seams.


Please have mercy, look at all these conflicting I(s) claiming to be C.E.O. me!

No comments:

Post a Comment