About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 27, 2009

Shameful Behaviour

How can I disidentify if I know not what I appear to be?

When arrogant see it!
When bitter taste it!
When angry feel it!

These wretched attributes are active members of my self expression.
Perhaps I should manufacture some distance from the affairs of my state and usher vanity to the mix?
Nothing is happening here.

Spin, spin, spin boldly I go from the night and feign beyondness from these base moods.

NO, they are still here!

Perhaps I should mine these base moods and refine them into some abstract thought, or some higher emotion?

NO, they will still be here!

The search for the holy is not caulking of the unwanted holes in my psyche, these holes are members of my psyche. I and them are not separate.

The attending to them and they attending to me catalyzes an awareness of seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment